The current cycle is prioritising Squatting and upper body pulling (pull-ups, rope climbs, muscle-ups). Now it is time to switch into Pressing and deadlifting.
If you have issues with strict handstand pushups, handstand walking or always fell short on deadlifting this is a block for you.
We will prioritise “Bend n push” over “Squat n pull” but we sure will maintain the squat n pull so you do not lose that precious strength that you built up in this cycle, we just switch priority.
What to expect
- Lots of shoulder pressing
- Handstand walk progressions
- Handstand pushup progressions
- Deadlifts and power variations
- Lots of Dumbbell and Kettlebell exercises as assistance
- Upper body pulling strength in general
- Muscle-up and pull-up progressions
- Squatting both single legged and regular
Always a priority
- Aerobic capacity
- Gymnastic skill development
This new block starts at May 13th. Head over to relentlessmethod.com and make sure that you jack those delts and erectors over the course of six weeks.
If you have a hard time choosing a program we have created guidance for that. You find it in the top of the page. Just click on “See recommendation” and a table appears with program choosing videos. If that is not enough then just visit the profiler which is really smart in determining the right program for you.